FTP facility with password encryption accessible to few senior staff members responsible for the security of assignments undertaken by us is the best form of protection that is invariably offered to all our customers. The files remain safe within our custody for a period of 30 days from the date of completion of work and then get automatically deleted.
At Transcriptionwave we remain willing to sign any customer-specific non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement as desired.
To augment customer confidence, we will constantly endeavor to:
- Maintain the confidentiality of all customer information
- Treat the contents of customer transcripts as sacrosanct and not to divulge them at any cost
- Ensure and protect the business interests of our clients at all times
- Never allow our customer resources to be used for any personal or business gain
- Never disclose or communicate any information that is proprietary to the customer
- Offer services of which we have experience and for which we are equipped
- Accept and own responsibility for all the work we undertake
- Represent honestly all information regarding our capabilities and services
- Desist from conflicts of interest and update the client of any such potential conflict
All further concerns on the issue of privacy shall be addressed to the satisfaction of our customers.